Friday, December 18, 2009

How often could I take protein powder?

I go to the gym 3 days a week to lift weights and I use protein powder after the workout. Could i use protein powder on days i dont work out? I heard it would just make me fatter but doesn't it help strengthen muslces and assist in weight loss?


Please include any sources if possbile.How often could I take protein powder?
I would suggest taking your protein shake only on days you work out. If you take them on days you don't workout, then the extra protein from the protein powder will not be absorbed into your muscles because they have not been ripped (by ripped i mean worked out). Hence the fact that the extra protein will be stored as fat.





On a side note, try and get into the gym 5 days a week. Go 2 straight days, take a day off, go again for 2 days straight, take another day off, etc. Continue to drink the protein shake after workouts and over time and hard work, you will see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment