Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of face powder won't cause breakouts?

If i wear any kind of concealer or powder or any other kind of makeup on my face, I will break out w/ acne really bad. I want to wear some kind of makeup on my face b/c i have oily skin so my forehead and my nose gets pretty shiny during the day. What kind of powder won't cause acne????? Also, if have the same problem as me and have tried the bare mineral products does that work?What kind of face powder won't cause breakouts?
I've had luck with netrogena oil control powder approx $10.00 at walmart.


takes care of the shine for hours. I also use netrogena's acne conceler it works wonders at minimizing my breakouts. I've tried everything and this so far is the best product I've found.What kind of face powder won't cause breakouts?
Covergirl clean pressed powder.


I use it and never break out. Good coveage as well.
One that is Hypo allergenic, non oily,as a bit water, plus one that won't clog your pores. Clinque is a good one, so is Almay, You can ask your local cosmetologist for a clearer understanding or what he or she thinks is best.
Try Almay products. They are completely hypoallergenic.I have the same problem and since I switched to Almay I have had no breakouts.


www.almay.com
bare minerals works great =]
try some mary kay products they have special products so that they dont cause acne de hydration or any of that stuff- it works for me
l`oreal accord parfe mineral
i use sally hansen cornsilk. you can get it in ';no color';- it just evens out your skin tone. just wear it over your normal foundation. if you want more coverage you can get it in your shade. costs like 5 or 6 dollars.
I agree with your answerer who suggested Mary Kay. I am a consultant for Mary Kay.
I have a very similar complexion and had tremendous problems with products breaking me out. go to


http://www.beeroyalproducts.com





They have an amazing mineral foundation pressed powder that will not break you out, also they have an amazing liquid powder mineral foundation that you can get free samples of to match your skin tones. All of their products are 100% natural and will never clog or irritate your complexion. Good Luck.
well i just use ponds facial wash for me to have a nice face then a moisturizer before putting ponds face powder,and totally works for me,..but i also encounter the same problem,sometimes my nose is really oily so i have to put face powder again and again,...try it,.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment