Monday, December 28, 2009

What can happen if someone snorts a headache powder?

my friend snorted a headache powder what can happen now?What can happen if someone snorts a headache powder?
Well his nose might burn or bleed, but not much else. Unless he snorted a lot, then he might overdose and die.What can happen if someone snorts a headache powder?
I wouldn't think that would be a good way to take any sort of medication I would keep an eye on your friend and watch for strange behaviour and maybe advise him to take his medication the way it is proscribed in the future I have heard of people burning up brain cells over that procedure look how addicting cocaine can become for many experimenting with powder can be an entirely different problem they have then a mear headache as I said keep an eye on your friend and be a friend explain how many things can happen such as addiction of some sort by snorting powder up your nose.
  • mozzila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment