Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I find shimmer powder for my eyes?

Is there a certain brand? It's what Carmindy on What Not To Wear uses on a lot of women. It's used on the brow bone and temples. Where can I buy it?Where can I find shimmer powder for my eyes?
Well, NYC has a lot of GREAT shimmers.


Try using something that accents the eye with a shimmer - try using a brown or black.


(:Where can I find shimmer powder for my eyes?
Try Walmart.
I think every brand has some..lol....MAC, benefit, loreal, maybelline, whatever.
I like glimmers by Bare Escentuals. They make quite a few shades that are white or barely pink that make wonderful highlighters. Soft and shimmery with out looking as if you were attacked by a disco ball. :)
Neutrogena has great color eyeshadows that you can probably substitue for shimmer powder they have a lot of nuetral tones
*~*I love MAC pearlizers. They are used as a highlighting powder %26amp; they are really pretty!! However, they are limited edition %26amp; only sold at Nordstrom stores. For their permanent options, look at the links below. *~*
Ulta is the ultimate makeup superstore! it has everything up to a hair and nail salon (including all the produts...) a teenage girls heaven... haahh

No comments:

Post a Comment