Monday, December 28, 2009

Need suggestions for the best hair bleach powder?

Next week I am planning on going to sallys to get some hair bleach powder and developer to do my hair. I am going for the whitish/bleached blonde color. I need suggestions on what the best bleach powder (brand) to get would be and also what volume of developer would be the best to get this look! Currently my hair is a yellowish blonde color with some tints of faint orange (that was not supposed to be there!) Hoping to get good suggestions on brands to achieve this look before I do it next week! Thanks in advance!Need suggestions for the best hair bleach powder?
Buy Quick Blue powder, (look for the blue pouch) it's the best one. Every other bleach I've tried left big dark spots in my hair( I dye my hair a lot). If your hair is already blonde try 20 volume developer.





Hope I Helped!!!!





Edit: you could even try 10 volume but if you want it to work the first time I would go with 20.Need suggestions for the best hair bleach powder?
If your hair looks perfect when you use that, Then its okay. But if its not then i would suggest you not to buy any. It depends. And the more expensive it is the more better it will work on your hair.


Thanks!


Bee-bah (Not My Real Name)
You could really mess up your hair with that stuff. Why don't you save up to have it done by a Professional.
  • mozzila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment