Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I add chocolate syrup to my protein powder mix?

I add 8 oz milk to 1/8 cup of protein powder (for weight lifting). It tastes kind of bad, so I was wondering if I could add that, or would that screw something up?Can I add chocolate syrup to my protein powder mix?
Yes, you could add chocolate syrup, but to me it doesn't do much to make it taste any better.





What does work in blending it with peanut butter. I know it sounds weird, but it completely, like 100% completely, covers up the taste of whey. Plus, peanut butter itself is loaded with protein. It does contain a bit of fat, but this is the healthier plant variety fat and not the bad animal variety.





I also add yogurt and frozen fruit and it makes a pretty good protein rich smoothie.Can I add chocolate syrup to my protein powder mix?
It would add more calories.


But if it tastes better and you like it, why not.


I would.
  • mozzila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment