Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does cocoa powder have peanut oil in it?

I'm making a cake for my friend, who's allergic to peanuts, eggs, and milk. He says he's never had a birthday cake before, so I want to bake one for his birthday, but I don't know if he'll be allergic to cocoa powder too.Does cocoa powder have peanut oil in it?
cocoa powder shouldn't have peanut oil in it, but you can't be sure unless you read the ingredients AND check the package for a nut/peanut warning. really.





He can't have eggs or milk? i assume if he can't have milk that he can't have most milk products. that is going to really limit the cake recipes available to you.Does cocoa powder have peanut oil in it?
The ';no eggs'; limitation is going to be tougher for a cake recipe than the no-milk limitation, but I think there are eggless cakes. Report Abuse

check your ingredients label for safety's sake!
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment