Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it safe to use embossing powder on my skin?

I was wondering if embossing powder would harm my skin? Or if there was a powder that I could use for my skin? I'm doing a photo shoot and was wondering, what would work?Is it safe to use embossing powder on my skin?
that's a smart idea...but then again i dont know if it can harm your skin sooo idkk..... mayeb try looking it up on google or read the instructions on the back.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkuzlSbKs5Ju3Yml_GvA5mHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090916175254AAUDMoD





Sorry i couldnt help much :(

1 comment:

  1. I put it on my hand first to test it and might just be me but my hand itchy so I don't know if it should be put on your face. If you are trying to make makeup out of it it won't work I tried

    ReplyDelete