Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can you help me find a foundation/powder that will give me a luminous glow?

I only wear department store foundation/powder. I have oily skin with occasional breakouts. I want something that is lightweight. I currently use Prescriptives powder and its a little flat.Can you help me find a foundation/powder that will give me a luminous glow?
any foundation made by clinique. I think you will be happy with one of those . good luck .Can you help me find a foundation/powder that will give me a luminous glow?
Yes I find that Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation gives me a nice glow. Also - for that extra J-Lo super-glow, I suggest you use the Bobbi Brown SHimmer Brick...It's the most amazind shimmer powder I've ever used and it doesn't contain annoying glitter particles ....trust me, it's a good product!
Try benefit they offer a wide selection of luminous-look-creating products. Some are actually quite nice like high-beam (i think that's what it's called) But then again I don't think they'd be very good for oily skin. Clinique is great for oily skin because all of their products are oil-free.
Buy Clinique's tinted-moisturizer at Macy's. They'd match the color to your skin tone.
I knew a girl that put this powder on her face and it gave her glow alright! Unfortunately it also caused her to grow little people from her cheeks too. The powder was from the local chemical plant. Where ever you go for powder please don't go there!!! Although I did have a friendship with one of her cheek people, Oscar was his name, but now he is gone... to New Jersey.
  • mozzila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment