Monday, December 28, 2009

How much does 1 can of powder / liquid formula cost?

How much does one can of powder formula (cheap brand) cost at like Walmart, %26amp; how many 8 oz bottles does 1 can make?


How much does one can of liquid formula (cheap brand that you mix w/ water) cost %26amp; how many 8 oz bottles does 1 can make?How much does 1 can of powder / liquid formula cost?
I got wic which is the best thing ever. They give me 9 containers of similac advance which is like the best you can get, but its about $20 a can. Liquid formula costs a lot more so I would stick to the powder. When I did have to pay for it the cheapest stuff I found was parents choice at wal-mart, which costs alomost $11 and makes about 24 8oz bottles.I would try getting wic it really helps and saves a lot of money. If you cant do that, try getting help from local churches, pregnancy centers, and shelters. Good luck.How much does 1 can of powder / liquid formula cost?
I don't think I've seen a cheap brand of ready/mix liquid formula unless its the smallest one which I think makes up to 4 8oz bottles....


If you need a cheap brand of formula(cause I know I have before and it really comes in handy when you don't have 24 bucks to spend on a small can of powdered formula) I suggest buying Parent's Choice because that is the cheapest I have seen and my daughter loved it,it actually took me a couple times of her tryin Enfamil for her to actually take to it. A Huge can only costs about $11...you can also get other store brands such as Kroger Comforts or Meijer Store Brand which are a few dollars more. And the Parents choice I believe is about 1 pound or so of formula and would last me almost a week when my daughter drank about 8 ounces at a time.
The big can of Parent's Choice (store brand) Soy at WalMart is $13.99, at least in the Phoenix area. We have a 9 month old, and go through at least a can a week. The regular formula costs about the same, $1 cheaper a can.





We don't qualify for WIC, so we pay for everything ourselves.
I use Nestle Good Start. Its one of the cheapest.... Its 12.99 (they are expensive) and they dont last long at all!! My child is 7 1/2 mos old and I feed her about 6 times a day and one can will last me 2 to 3 days!!!
we use similac advance and it makes 15 6 ounce bottles. it costs $12-$13 if i remember right so the walmart brand would be a little less then that.
i wouldnt know as we dont have a walmart in australia
  • mozzila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment