Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is liquid or powder detergent better for your machine?

I have heard liquid gunks up your machine and I have heard powder accumulates. Which one is truly better for your machine? I have a front loader that I want to last a long time.Is liquid or powder detergent better for your machine?
Liquid . . . powder gums up the works. I had a repairman tell me that if everyone used liquid detergent, he'd be out of work.Is liquid or powder detergent better for your machine?
Actually, it's just the opposite. Powder will gunk up your machine, especially if you use too much. The liquid dilutes quickly , while powders take time to dissolve.
I use Liquid-Tide


As said above its the powder thats both worse for machine and clothes as well.
  • mozzila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment