Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I put creatine powder in hot food and drinks?

If I put creatine powder in hot food, say a bowl of ravioli after I've heated it. Will that affect the creatine at all?Can I put creatine powder in hot food and drinks?
definetly not...heating creatine will cause it to break down into creatinine faster.





* I test nutritional supplements for various leading manufacturesCan I put creatine powder in hot food and drinks?
Yes you can, people commonly eat it with oat meal, milk, coffee, ect. So yeah, its okay to, depending on the taste lol, that makes the difference, you don't want chocolate flavored ramen do ya? No the creatine will be fine. so don't worry
Heating creatine changes the molecular structure. It's similar to what happens when you boil vegetables, you kill most of the enzymes. Drink it cool or cold, no exceptions.
i think some of my guy friends put it in drinks.so idk why you couldnt put it in food too?

No comments:

Post a Comment