Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative?

Does it work? How do you give it to them and how much? Also someone told me about a product called badgers(?) that you rub on your dog to keep ticks off. What is this?Do any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative?
wow, that first guy is a total prickDo any of you use brewer's yeast and garlic powder as a flea and tick preventative?
Garlic can irritate a dog, so be careful with it. If you want something that's more natural, you can use Canine Target Spray for Fleas. I use it on my dogs and I really like it because it is all natural. It's a herbal forumla that acts as insect repellant - without any side effects!!





Here's the link: http://www.petwellbeing.com/dog-fleas-p6鈥?/a>
Use garlic and have not had fleas for 2 years tried brewers east gives my 2 dogs chronic wind that don鈥檛 smell to nice i give 1 clove every 4 days for each dog mixed in with there food





It does work one of my dogs is allergic to all chemical treatment that the vet has prescribed


It will not kill fleas but will stop them getting comfortable on your dog
No, I get preventives from our vet. As fleas and ticks are harmful to a dog I don't want to muck around with stuff that don't work.
Since I'm not a gullible granny-tale-believing sucker,of course I don't.


NO ';home remedy'; repels fleas...or any other insect.


INSECTICIDES KILL them.


Try 21st.century progress.





If you only want your fairy tales reinforced...WHY ASK???? Talk to your mirror next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment