Thursday, January 7, 2010

I use loose powder but my face shine in the middle of the day?

I use loose powder after i mosturize but around the middle of the day my face starts to shine. I go to school so i dont hav time to reapply. Is there any way to keep it on longer??? Bcuz i literally cant go to the bathroom to do reapply i be late for class.I use loose powder but my face shine in the middle of the day?
Try using (colored) oil blotting papers. You can find them at cosmetic counters or beauty supply stores (like Sally's).I use loose powder but my face shine in the middle of the day?
avon makes a wonderful product called oil mattifier.. it is a lotion consistancy, goes on nice and helps to keep the shinies away during the day.. I use it everyday..
Use foundation first. That will create a base for powder to stick to and not slide right off.
You need a good oil control cleanser to start with. Try Tru-Porefection Refining Cleanser by Avon. Then try a oil control lotion. Clinique makes a few good ones. Then in the afternoon try a oil control powder. Hope this helps
Use an oil absorbing powder in those trouble ares.

No comments:

Post a Comment